COME GROW WITH US!
To the bright & compassionate Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Autism Home Support Services is the proven, quality ABA agency that provides one of the best professional experiences in the industry. Our culture delivers for our clients through our Core Values: Teamwork, Positivity & Energy, Empathy, Integrity, and Getting Stuff Done! (GSD).
Why join AHSS?
- High energy environment
- A strong clinical focus for diversity of therapy programming & generalization
- Ethical service delivery
- Diversity of organization - clinical and support team experience and capability: all levels focused on client
- Insurance and operations support which allow clinical team to focus solely on case and treatment management with less bureaucracy
-Industry leading technology support with Care Team Members providing data electronically during session
- Professional development environment
- Outstanding peers to collaborate with and support
- BCBA candidate supervision program and clinical team provides RBT supervision
- Leverage your knowledge and capabilities by supervising and developing Care Team Members
- Flexible to work virtually and independently
- Whole child and family approach
- Committed to best practices for client
Full Time BCBAs: Provide assessment, plan development and monitoring, coordination with families/schools, training/coaching Care Team Members; and completing progress reviews and plan adjustments. We o!er a competitive compensation package, which includes; Major Health and/Dental Insurance, Life, LTD and STD, Paid Time Off, 401K, professional development allowance (CEU’s), work-at-home allowance, generous mileage policy, and bonus opportunities!
We are excited to have you join our team! Apply today to learn more!
For more information, visit our website at www.autismhomesupport.com